Friday, November 23, 2012

2-9-12 21lbs in 26 days on the plan!

Sometimes I get discouraged on days when the scale either doesn't move....or moves backward. I guess reset felt so awesome and in phase one the progress slows down so it can feel discouraging. But if I stop and look at the BIG picture which is 21 pounds in 26 days...that is AWESOME!  I had written a post about getting under 300lbs...I was back over 300 the next day and the next day...but I am back under it again...and soon I will be so far under it that even on a "gain" day I won't see 300 again! So today, 298.2....feels pretty good....looking toward the 280's....baby steps! PINK has been such a lifesaver for me. And who knew I could go for 45 minutes on the treadmill and another 15 on the bike....I can exercise for an hour straight...that feels like an accomplishment!

No comments:

Post a Comment