Friday, November 23, 2012

6-1-12 Summer has officially begun....new month (June) and a new mini-goal!

So it is June....can you believe it? Yesterday was my son's last day of school for the summer. Today I would like to start a new mini-goal....a challenge to myself. I want June to be exercise filled. I have spoken of my exercise demon many times....it hasn't gone away. I am 58.2lbs lighter as of this morning.....but I rarely get my exercise in! I think I said I wanted to get exercise in every day in May and that didn't happen....but it is a new month and I can start again! I may not do the pink workouts everyday....but I want to do SOMETHING every day....even if it is just a 2 mile walk....in this Texas heat, that is something, right? So starting today....everyday....for the month of June....where will my weight loss total be when we start July? Stay tuned....I have high hopes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment