Friday, November 23, 2012

6-14-12 It's My 5 Month PINK Anniversary!! 60.6lbs GONE!!!!!!!

Today is my PINK anniversary.....5 months.....60.6lbs gone. I am super proud of that, as I should be....but I am prone to beating myself up, so I think that number should be higher! I know I slack on exercise.....which is the source of my mental beating. I think that if I had just exercised more regularly I could have been looking at a 75lb number today. But, almost 61lbs in 5 months is nothing to sneeze at!  I met my husband 6 years ago and I know that I weighed about 275 then. After we got together, I ballooned to my starting weight in January of this year, a whopping 319.2lbs. My current weight it 258.6, so I am smaller now than when we met. I have a long way to go, but today I need to celebrate how far I have come instead of beating myself up. Happy PINK day!

No comments:

Post a Comment